Saturday 22 June 2013

it does not work with usb cable made in China, updating to iOS7

It just happened yesterday, one of my friend was updating the OS in his iPhone 5 to the latest issued iOS7 with a USB cable made in China. guess what? it did not work out.He didn't know what was going on with his cable, then went with his original cable which it took some minutes for him to find. In the end, he make it.


After hearing his weird experiences, it occured to me that I am going to make an experiment. In order to resolve this problem, I brought three cables made in China. The experiment failed with all three of them. for now, it comes to the conclusion that there is something with the cables made in China.


As for the exact reason, I did some google this morning and found that the original ones have one line more than the ones made in China which can transfer data to the machine. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...