Friday 13 December 2013

Coming from the iPad 3's happy sharing

Wow, it is so excited and pleasant for me! Now I can never concern about my voice will disappear one day. Here comes two versions of replacements, one is for Wifi version Headphone Jack Audio Flex Cable for iPad 3, and another one is for 3G version one, which help me throw my worry about voice.
Replacement 3G Version Headphone Jack Audio Flex Cable for New iPad 3 Replacement WiFi Version Headphone Jack Audio Flex Cable for New iPad 3
Wow, what a pleased business for me, so that I forgot to introduce myself. Maybe you have guessed it, I am iPad 3, one of iPad 3. Over six month ago, my master found me and took me home. Video games and music are my master's  favorites, he can keep being addicted in them days and nights. It is very important to keep me voiced all the time, and my master do many protection for me, which was moved me a lot. So I just want to keep useful and valued for my master.
Several days ago, my brother iPad 2 found his own replacements which can help him voice all the time, It was the Headphone Jack audio Flex Cable 2012 VERSION FIX + PCB BOARD for iPad 2. I was delighted for him. But at the same time, I was upset for myself, because I had not found my own replacements. Now, finally I also have my own ones, can't I be happy about it! I can't wait to share this good news with you. Haha...

Shared from:http://hytparts.wordpress.com/2013/12/13/coming-from-the-ipad-3s-happiness/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...