Wednesday 26 February 2014

How to do the iPhone 4s screen repairing more successfully

I have changed my screen 4 times so far. My nephew drops my phone often. And it is trouble to send my iPhone 4s to the repair store, so I just do it by myself. Then I found it is not a difficult trip, and it can bring me more savings. Because the price for the lcd screen digitizer assembly replacement for iPhone 4s was a great deal!!


I think I have a duty to write something I experienced about this replacing processes. So after I finished using the kit the forth time, because I knock the keyboard to clear up some of the issues that people brought up with the screen.
First, the “cords” (they are actually electrical ribbons) are not too short. I ran into this problem as well while installing the new LCD, but the ribbon just has a tendency to get folded behind the frame. Unscrew the frame and other components and make sure you feed the ribbon through thoroughly and make sure it doesn’t fold.

Next, the screen fits perfectly with the 4s. If you have issues with this its likely because you’re trying to use it for a 4s.
Lastly, I haven’t noticed any discoloration or dead pixels so far, so that wasn’t an issue for me.
I don’t usually take the time to write reviews, but I almost didn’t buy this item because of its three-star rating, and I wanted to make sure that others realize that this is the cheapest working option. It’s a third of the price of the Hytparts kit and much less expensive than getting cell phone replacement repair parts via Apple.

And there are also professional repair tools kit for iPhone 4s or 4 fixing.


If you do buy this kind of kit, these youtube videos will guide you through the process using the same tools that are included:
http://youtu.be/rtgYxrZ9zeo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...