Thursday 6 March 2014

How to replace Galaxy Samasung S3 i9300 LCD screen

First of all, I have to say it is absolutely not easy to replace the LCD Screen+Touch Digitizer Assembly for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300. So when you see this

please make sure you have been the professional skills or experienced it. In a word, we recommend the professional teardown and installation.

But it seems to be not that difficult to make it. I know between the former and the latter what I've said is ambivalent. But after you watch the Video on Youtube, you will know why I do say so.

If it is a trip, it is absolutely not a short trip for me. When I saw the screen assembly, I've costed half a day to tear other phone parts down.Yes,it is the first time I do the fixing.I have to make sure I can make it work normally, so I was careful to treat all the parts.

Finally I still costed nearly two hours to finish the installation.Maybe for you, it is easy. I just want to tell you should be careful to treat the cell phone replacement repair parts.

That's all I am trying to say you.

Video Adderess: http://youtu.be/yqOXwfkRdWk

If you want to these parts, welcome to hytparts store, there are abundant Sasmung replacement repair parts and professional repair tools for you. Welcome to compare to other stores, such as ebay.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...