Friday 29 August 2014

It is the true LCD screen display replacement for iPad 2

In a long time, I always thought the replacement lcd screen

display for iPad 2 was this.


but the truth was I was wrong. It was the front glass with digitizer touch replacement for iPad 2 white, which consists of

front glass and touch digitizer. Before, I called it lcd screen touch

digitizer. Now, I know I am wrong, it don't have lcd screen.

Then what does the lcd display look like? In general, the ipad 2

screen display consists two parts: the front glass with touch

digitizer and the lcd.The former is showed. Now let’s together

have a see at the true lcd screen display replacement for iPad 2.




It is the real. So next time, never choose the wrong parts for iPad

2 display replacement.Do you know this?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...