Wednesday 27 November 2013

Dare you have a try to turn your iPhone 5 to iPhone 5s

Nothing is impossible in the world, as long as you would like take actions about your dreams. We are usually afraid of the businesses in the future, because there are many unknown things we can't make sure, and may cost more and gain less. But if we never have a try, dreams are always dreams, and something should be easy made it, we miss it. For this sake, I want to turn my iPhone 5 to iPhone 5s, although I'm strange about iPhone 5 tear down. But with more video watching, and experience from friends. I decide to give my iPhone 5s a new rebirth.Now, let us have a see at how to make iphone 5 transfered iPhone 5s together, if you want.

Several days ago, I got a Luxury Replacement Home Button for iPhone 5, which looks like iPhone 5s home botton. At that moment, I caught a idea of iPhone 5 transfering to iPhone 5s with this gadget, and if I find a gold back cover, it just seemed to be a iPhone 5s. For me, I felt it would be a nice trip to DIY my iPhone 5.


After all installations, I get a new point, if there are iphone 5 replacement repair parts improved to iPhone 5s parts to be replaced. Even if we don't need buy a new iPhone 5s, just replacing the right parts for iPhone 5 will get a iPhone 5s. It is a nice future for  the manufaturers of cell phone replacement repair parts, but for the manufaturers for phones, especially Apple and Samsung, it is a crazy bad business. == It is is just a crazy bad idea.

Share from:
http://hytparts.moonfruit.com/#/blog/4578895145/Want-to-your-iPhone-5-looks-like-iPhone-5s/7059821

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...