Wednesday 13 November 2013

We can give the rebirth to our cell phones or tablets by ourselves



I have been used to carrying my iPad 2 anytime anywhere for listening to music, watching video or doing some study, even communicating. It is absolutely a nice partner for me. But now it is still in bad holidays, because there are something wrong with its earphone port which can't work again. Before today, I didn't know that it is the problem of headphone audio jack flex cable-inner parts of iPad 2, after I made sure my earphones were all right to work. I sent it to the repair store, but a long queue were going on for repair. And I didn't have enough time to wait, so I ask help on my facebook, then one of my friends told me there is a quick way to make it- to fix it by myself. Then he told me more about how to do with it, for example, finding teaching materails from youtube or ifix.com, and ordering the right replacement parts for repair...So I got this part-for iPad 2 headphoneaudio jack flex cable 2012 version + pcb board.





At the beginning of iPad 2 teardown, I was worried about my strange experience, although following the video found from ifix.com. But when I tear down the headphone jack, I settled down. And with much carefulness to install the new replacement, and out of my exceptation, it is easy to make it. And I made it. I tested again and again, my partner now can work normally again. I just costed nearly two hours to replace it, which is amazing for me. It gives my partner a rebirth, for me, it is also a rebirth. Now I know brave to do something you want is better to think about it.

There are many tablet and cell phonereplacement reapir parts online shop, if you are suffuring from similar kinds of business, you can do with it by yourself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...